ArduinoGeneral

DFR0342 Pin availability

userHead Account cancelled 2019-02-18 17:15:17 1971 Views1 Replies
I am hoping to use a shield which utilizes a lot of pins, so I would like a complete list of which pins are actually available while when using Ethernet capabilities. The wiki page mentions that jumpers can be used to select reset and interrupt pins. Presumably I could jumper A-RST to any digital pin using my own jumper wire. I don't think A-INT is necessary for my project.

The code sample hints that the W5500's Slave Select pin is hard-wired to pin D10. Is that correct? Is there any way it can be reassigned?

Since I don't need serial in production, and programming can be performed through USB, is there anything stopping me using D0 and D1 as digital pins? The USB does not go via a serial bridge, so it does not need these pins, right?
2019-02-19 13:49:22 The D10 is hard-wired to W5500 as the schematic shows, you can not change to other pins. D1/D2 are the serial pins to ATmega32U4, you can use it as normal digital pins if you don't want to use serial communication. userHeadPic robert.chen