LattePandaGeneral

Latte Panda Alpha Weird errors mmc seems dead.

userHead aurelian 2019-05-27 03:34:53 3954 Views2 Replies
Greetings,

I just got my latte panda , after 3 attempts I finally get mine. I test it and stack it in the storage box, yesterday after few months I open it again, put the nvme on it, and inserted the Debian usb stick to install it.

After finally installed all on mmc , all good until restart when I started to get a bunch of weird errors.

After troubleshooting it I discovered that after disabling the mmc and the sd card the errors stop showing and the board works nice.

My question is , based on that, is the mmc gone ? after total 5 hours of testing since I got the board ? and I just installed fresh version of Debian and did not even had the time to do some tests on it.

I thought that this suppose to be an industrial grade board and we suppose to rely on it to work properly, but since I see this failure that is not good at all it seems.

Any advices are welcomed.

2019-05-27 04:02:57 Well it seems that after some more tests it's not the mmc and it is the sdcard slot and after some digging I found as workaround either disabling that from the bios or inserting a micro sd card in the slot.

Any idea how to fix that ? I see that on the forum a lot .

Thanks.
userHeadPic aurelian