General

Having an issue in interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with DFR0548

userHead shruti 2019-07-02 15:28:10 11404 Views7 Replies
Hello,

I am facing an issue in interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor HC-SR04 with DFR0548. Trig pin is connected to P0 & Echo Pin is Connected to P1. If power is given by Power Bank, then there is 3.3v on Vcc but on output observed. And if power is given by Battery, then there is 1.2v on Vcc and no output.
Any solution to this?.
And how add the code??
2019-09-21 16:58:56 Thank you for your response.
Write now i am using HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor.
https://makecode.microbit.org/_d1dVyibyX5E0
link of my project file.

Regard's
Shruti
userHeadPic shruti
2019-09-20 10:12:18 Hey Shruti,
I will try to answer your questions one by one. We can ship to India no problem! The DFR0548 can support a maximum of 9 sensors which connect to the microbits pins P0, P1, P2, P8, P12, P13, P14,P15,16. It is not necessary to use the PH2.0-3P connector, however it is recommended because of its easy plug and play and cable management features. Fast ranging implies the ability of the sensor to quickly send out ultransonic signals and then retreive the information back to get a reading, essentially this means the sensor has a very fast response time to get a measurement. As for your zero output, could you kindly post a picture of your connection setup and the code you are using for the Analog Ultrasonic sensor so we can debug that further.
Some applications for the driver expansion board and ultrasonic sensor include making obstacle avoiding cars, a mobile distance measuring system, or include more even more sensors and begin creating an autonomous vehicle. There really is no limit to what you can do, you just have to think of a fun project! You can check out the DFRobot blog for inspiration as well.
userHeadPic robert
2019-09-19 18:23:53 Hello,

Up to how much analog values the sensor can read?. Is the Sensor available in India.
it's necessary to take PH2.0-3P Connector x1 with the Sensor.
What are the application that can be done with URM09 DFR0548 motor driver board & Micro:Bit.
What is Fast ranging application as mention in https://wiki.dfrobot.com/URM09_Ultrason ... _SKU_SEN03

Regard's
Shruti
userHeadPic shruti
2019-09-19 17:41:27 Hello
If Gravity: URM09 Analog Ultrasonic Sensor support's DFROBOT Motor driver board DFR0548 then is there any extension library needed to be added. Beside sonar package.
For HCSR04 Ultrasonic sensor 5v is supply & 3v to Micro:Bit, sonar extension is added.
Still output is zero.
Or is it necessary that DFROBOT requires IIC interface sensor?

Thanks
Regard's
Shruti
userHeadPic shruti
2019-07-10 14:38:08 ok thank you
and is there any ultrsonic sensor with support's DFR0548 board with micro:bit
userHeadPic shruti