HUSKYLENSGeneral

Huskylens

userHead brian 2020-01-26 02:26:55 22153 Views19 Replies
I have just bought a Huskylens AI Camera.
I'm a retired teacher in England.
I'm a computer user, not a programmer. But I can do simple things with MicroBit.

My HuskyLens is switched on and everything is working fine.
I need the next step - connecting it to my Mac and doing something with it.

Can anyone help? I can not find any support materials or videos online and I only four discussion topics here in the forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
2020-03-24 09:34:58 Would you please explain how to use Huskylens to learn and recognize gesture? userHeadPic AU ChiKit
2020-03-24 09:34:58 Would you please explain how to use Huskylens to learn and recognize gesture? userHeadPic AU ChiKit
2020-03-05 10:37:55 @brain Do you mean that you need some materials to tell you how to use HuskyLens with micro:bit? These materials will be online before this weekend.

@maker The Arduino sample codes give the coordinates of the object. With these data, you can control your servo, relay. For example, if HuskLens detects your face, the door will open.
There are six sample codes in the library. You can try it. After HuskyLens learning the new objects, the data will output from the 4pin port.
In addition, the comments in the codes will be optimized, to let you konw what they are. And more project demos are developing now, I think you will get the answer. They will be online before the end of this month.
userHeadPic Youyou
2020-03-05 10:37:55 @brain Do you mean that you need some materials to tell you how to use HuskyLens with micro:bit? These materials will be online before this weekend.

@maker The Arduino sample codes give the coordinates of the object. With these data, you can control your servo, relay. For example, if HuskLens detects your face, the door will open.
There are six sample codes in the library. You can try it. After HuskyLens learning the new objects, the data will output from the 4pin port.
In addition, the comments in the codes will be optimized, to let you konw what they are. And more project demos are developing now, I think you will get the answer. They will be online before the end of this month.
userHeadPic Youyou
2020-03-03 16:24:02 Hi Nana,
now it's the March, 3 - some week after your posting.
I cannot see any new information in the wiki.
When can I expect new information - so I c an use the HuskeyLens ????
regartds
Maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-03-03 16:24:02 Hi Nana,
now it's the March, 3 - some week after your posting.
I cannot see any new information in the wiki.
When can I expect new information - so I c an use the HuskeyLens ????
regartds
Maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-02-12 18:37:00 Hi Nana,
I know that information! But it shows only how to connect and teach.
The added code is ok, but ther is no information what the bytes are. What are these data that are shown as a result?
Inside the example for Arduino there is a sketch, but I cannot find any information on the used libs.

There is a link inside that tutorial to "Mind+ Tutorial" - ok - but it is in Chinese language and - sorry - I cannot understand or read Chinese language.

A complex sensor like HuskeyLense, thats cost money, need a manual or a "useful" tutorial for programming - and - sorry - not only in Chinese. (You are offering the sensor to the "word" !)

Look at the site from DJI - they are offering a robot car (RoboMaster S1) with similar posibilities - AND they have lot's of tutorials and things to learn inside the APP (in English) .
regards
Maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-02-12 18:37:00 Hi Nana,
I know that information! But it shows only how to connect and teach.
The added code is ok, but ther is no information what the bytes are. What are these data that are shown as a result?
Inside the example for Arduino there is a sketch, but I cannot find any information on the used libs.

There is a link inside that tutorial to "Mind+ Tutorial" - ok - but it is in Chinese language and - sorry - I cannot understand or read Chinese language.

A complex sensor like HuskeyLense, thats cost money, need a manual or a "useful" tutorial for programming - and - sorry - not only in Chinese. (You are offering the sensor to the "word" !)

Look at the site from DJI - they are offering a robot car (RoboMaster S1) with similar posibilities - AND they have lot's of tutorials and things to learn inside the APP (in English) .
regards
Maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-02-11 15:10:46 Hi,
I have he same problem. I receiveds the link to a Wiki, but there is no information on how to use the AI camera. There are information on teaching and some "strange" information about a "data field", but nothing about how to use it. There are some data marked, but I cannot see how I shall use it and how I can recolgnize the meening of the data.
There is a lib, that I can install on Arduino with a example - but only for line following funktion.
But how can I make an object following function ? - how can I use the colour rtecognition ?
No documentation - no examples - no documentation of the lib functions ---
Nothing!
When can I expect a manual or documentation, that is useful and helpful?
regartds
maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-02-11 15:10:46 Hi,
I have he same problem. I receiveds the link to a Wiki, but there is no information on how to use the AI camera. There are information on teaching and some "strange" information about a "data field", but nothing about how to use it. There are some data marked, but I cannot see how I shall use it and how I can recolgnize the meening of the data.
There is a lib, that I can install on Arduino with a example - but only for line following funktion.
But how can I make an object following function ? - how can I use the colour rtecognition ?
No documentation - no examples - no documentation of the lib functions ---
Nothing!
When can I expect a manual or documentation, that is useful and helpful?
regartds
maker
userHeadPic maker
2020-01-26 02:26:55 I have just bought a Huskylens AI Camera.
I'm a retired teacher in England.
I'm a computer user, not a programmer. But I can do simple things with MicroBit.

My HuskyLens is switched on and everything is working fine.
I need the next step - connecting it to my Mac and doing something with it.

Can anyone help? I can not find any support materials or videos online and I only four discussion topics here in the forum.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian
userHeadPic brian