ArduinoGeneral

GamePad V2.0 Not Showing as Device

userHead tnapoleon74 2016-07-04 14:04:05 3236 Views6 Replies
Using GamePad v2.0 with USB to upload via Arduino 1.6.9.

Problem. Uploaded Sketch and everything was fine. Program executes. Device powers on and runs the code. When I plugged it back in no longer shows as USB device. Rebooted. No device. Tried both MAc and PC computers to check. USB still powers the device and sketch still works. Does not show as a USB device under ports. Want it to show up so I can update the sketch. Does not show as a USB device in Mac or Windows.

Checked cable
Tried rebooting machine
Leonardo board selected
Tried powering with batteries

How can I get the device to connect to usb upload new sketches? Seems like a common issue. Have not seen a clear fix. Please advise.
2016-07-11 18:37:19 Hi tnapoleon74,

Sorry, the RESET button is the ANALOG button.
userHeadPic Wendy.Hu
2016-07-11 18:13:18 Hi tnapoleon74,

Refer to the schematic and the PCB of the product, the ICSP interface is connected to RESET directly, there is not a actual button.
So you can follow this link to flash a new CC2540 chip.
http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php?t ... quirements
userHeadPic Wendy.Hu
2016-07-08 23:38:28 Here is the board if you could let me know what pins map to the diagram.

Second.

Since the device works and only the upload a new sketch is broken that the c2540 with the TI programmer that needs flashing?

What link do I use to update the hex?
userHeadPic tnapoleon74
2016-07-08 14:46:46 Hi tnapoleon74,

I know you are talking about the gamepad V2, but not another one with BLE feature built-in.

What I mean is that the bootloader of ATmega32u4 was lost, and you could download its bootloader through the ICSP interface, as to how to download, you could visit the link I replied last time. Hope it helps.

Also the RESET button can be found in the schematic, sorry I say this since I don't have a gamepad at hand, do you mind open its cases and find where it locates at on the PCB? userHeadPic Leff
2016-07-08 13:14:30 Where is the boards reset button. userHeadPic tnapoleon74
2016-07-08 12:54:01 The is the v2 gamepad with the blue tooth 2 bee. Does this change your instructions.

The blue tooth module is set to master to control another device.
userHeadPic tnapoleon74