ArduinoGeneral

my DFRduino pwd led is red...

userHead Account cancelled 2021-01-06 21:54:13 590 Views1 Replies
ok sorry it's my first post,
But let's get to the point, years ago I bought DFrduino and now I took it back in my hand for a project found on the internet for a telescope focuser.Now it happens, when I connect the board to the PC, the pwr led is red (honestly, I wasn't noticed before) and this is my main question, is this normal?
other questions below.
I tried to compile and send the sketch but after a while I get errors:
"
avrdude: version 6.3-20190619
Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/
Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Joerg Wunsch

The system level configuration file is "/Users/macuser/Library/Arduino15/packages/arduino/tools/avrdude/6.3.0-arduino17/etc/avrdude.conf"
The user configuration file is "/Users/macuser/.avrduderc"
The user configuration file does not exist or is not a normal file, it is skipped

Using the port: /dev/cu.usbmodemFD1311
Using the programmer: arduino
Baud rate override: 115200
avrdude: stk500_recv (): the programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync () attempt 1 of 10: unsynchronized: resp = 0x00 "

I must inform you immediately that I tried 2 PCs and a Mac on 3 different machines (which I use almost always)
in this case it is on Mac and the port is the right one (from the fact that if I remove the connection the port disappears)

I tried to perform the operations described on the Maffucci.it site in case the card is blocked, but without results.
Also I read on another site that verbose loading should be able to read the exact moment to release the rest button, but nothing.
Information:
if I request the information on the card I ds the information, then in my opinion the card works.
Board set on arduino uno
AVR ISP programmer (I searched by downloading the various versions of the ide, but I could not find the one with Atmega 328P-po ?
icon IMG_9250.jpg Download(0)
icon IMG_9249.jpg Download(0)
2021-01-08 15:34:38 Our company has a batch of DFRduino with red power lights. This is normal and there is no need to worry. But the problem you raised later may be that a chip on the board is broken. I suggest you try another Arduino userHeadPic 347945801