LattePandaGeneral

LP Power Switch Replacement

userHead Account cancelled 2017-09-30 01:36:07 9692 Views4 Replies
My LP dropped off a table due to cables pulling on it, and blew the acrylic case apart. In doing so, it took a chip out of the power and reset buttons. They still operate somewhat, but I would like to replace them, if possible. Is there replacement parts for these switches, and is it as simple as soldering the new ones in? Thanks.
2018-02-05 10:42:05 Thank you for this post. It's an important topic of discussion. All suggestions were very much helpful to me. Click here if you have interest to learn about gaming stuffs userHeadPic gaameover.bs
2017-12-26 10:34:02 You can email to LP tech support about the replacement. userHeadPic robert.chen
2017-12-23 14:24:19 My LP dropped off a table due to cables pulling on it, and blew the acrylic case apart. In doing so, it took a chip out of the power and reset buttons. They still operate somewhat, but I would like to replace them, if possible. Is there replacement parts for these switches, and is it as simple as soldering the new ones in? Thanks. https://fixdreview.com/ userHeadPic messichaman
2017-12-21 16:12:44 I recommend you to contact their tech support, better to use some pictures to demo your problem, they will give you a recommendation userHeadPic robert.chen