Digital Microwave Sensor v2.0 - pot doesn't change anything.

userHead Sekin 2022-09-26 16:50:39 2201 Views3 Replies

Hello,

I bought Microwave sensor v2.0. I made the connection as in the example (https://wiki.dfrobot.com/MicroWave_Sensor_SKU__SEN0192). The code and circuit work fine for short distance about 15cm. In the specs it says the range is up to 16m. When I play the distance pot on it, the detection distance does not change. Is there a setting I need to make? Or is it a design problem? Need a modification?

Best.

2022-10-26 10:05:15

Are there other sources of interference in the measured environment? Please turn the potentiometer several times in the direction of max, so that the sensitivity reaches the maximum. At this time, check whether the detected led changes.

userHeadPic Winster
2022-10-18 16:53:38

Hi! The sensor has a potentiometer that can adjust the detection distance. The antenna surface with yellow is the front side. The detection angle in the direction parallel to the antenna (azimuth) is 72°, and the detection angle in the direction perpendicular to the antenna (elevation) is 36°. You can try to replace the test with a larger object.

userHeadPic jenna
Sekin wrote:

I played with the pot. I tried to move around with all angels. I tried with my body  180cm and 90kg. But still no sense. I used arduino uno, powered with 5v usb from pc. Any other suggestion? 

2022-10-21 19:15:15
1 Replies