TroubleshootingArduino

USB BLE Link (x3) and BlunoMega2560 troubles

userHead Michael.Hannan 2022-11-20 22:44:17 465 Views1 Replies

Hello, 

I am having trouble getting the USB BLE links (3 quantity) to start broadcasting. I've loaded SBL_BlelinkV1.97 (github) firmware to each  and I have loaded SBL_BleMega2560V1.97 (github) firmware to the mega via BlunoFWDownloaderV1.0. 

I have serial monitor and successful AT commands through the arduino IDE, changing Central and Peripheral has no affect. 

The blue lights in the links won't turn on solid while plugged into USB, only blink while in boot mode. 

The links will be connected to windows computers (Desktop, Laptop & Tablet) and the arduino is used on a shield with I/O circuits to run the fuel injection on an automotive engine. 

What do I need to do, or try, next to establish communications/broadcasting? Thank you. 

2022-11-21 05:30:36

Success! In the arduino IDE serial monitor I set each USB BLE Link to : AT+SETTING=DEFCENTRAL  & AT+BLUNODEBUG=OFFAnd set the BlunoMega2560 to: AT+SETTING=DEFPERIPHERAL & AT+BLUNODEBUG=OFF The blue lights in the links came on at USB plug in and I had communication, the Arduino Sketch's would begin to load and the TX/RX on the arduino would respond. But ultimately the the sketches would fail to upload after a long stall period.  Uninstalled Arduino IDE 1.8.19 and installed v2.0.2. The arduino sketch uploaded with the newest IDE, but the serial monitor is wonky. 

userHeadPic Michael.Hannan