TroubleshootingGravity

DF voice recorder stopped working after connecting via GPIO Pins

userHead Abhishek.Kumar2745 2023-07-14 22:33:45 261 Views5 Replies

voice recorder stopped working after connecting via GPIO pins. Now even the record and play buttons are not working when I connect it with USB. I tried to flash it download_flash_sdk.bat but its giving error Could Not Find C:\Users\iswit\Downloads\c94a2c269675e99b001dc73c1c7a805b\download\post_build\flash\no_isd_file Press any key to continue . . . What are my options?

2023-07-17 19:05:23

Hi!

What module have you previously connected to the GPIO? 

When the recording module is powered via USB, pressing the button will make the recording module work, and the indicator light will light up. Please be careful not to power it simultaneously through USB and GPIO. If the module shows no response, it's likely that there's a module malfunction or a firmware issue. 

You could try to change another higher-quality data cable, which might help.

userHeadPic jenna
Abhishek.Kumar2745 wrote:

I connected it to esp82 and was trying to run the example code of playing sound it was showing some logs but not playing sound so i pushed play button and after that all its showing in Log is AT AT AT….

and now play and record not working with USB either which was working earlier

2023-07-18 01:32:25
jenna wrote:

When the firmware is burned normally, the command line will prompt the following information:

When the computer USB port is not connected to the DF voice recorder, the command line will output the following information:

So changing to a better quality data cable might help.

2023-07-18 10:51:10
2 Replies
2023-07-15 22:00:52

Disconnect the voice recorder from the GPIO pins and try connecting it back to the USB port. Check if the record and play buttons work as expected. If they do, it's possible that the issue lies in the GPIO connections.

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini
Abhishek.Kumar2745 wrote:

brother please read my answer. connecting with USB play and record buttons are not working

2023-07-16 11:05:37
1 Replies