General HUSKYLENS

Questions on Object TRACKING on Husky Lens

userHead MarcusO'Brien 2023-07-22 04:47:48 829 Views1 Replies

Hi

I do the following when I try to learn an object for object TRACKING, not object recognition.

I put 

Auto Save OnLearn Enable OnFind the object in the camera centreLong Press the Training Button Move the Husky Lens around, keeping the object in the centre and making sure the YELLOW box sees it and is on top of the object

Why do I need Learn Enable and Auto Save to be on ? If Learn Enable is on, and Auto Save is off does it not learn anything ? If Auto Save is on and Learn Enable is off what is it saving ? I am asking if these always both need to be on, or both need to be off, I dont see how the two being seperate is useful.

When learning to track an object, eventually the husky lense will stop displaying the YEllow Box - but is this correct ? Is it supposed to automatically stop learning the object, accoring to the web site instructions I should relaease the training button to stop it learning.

When  learning, there is a Yellow Rectangle, and a Blue Rectangle, what is the purpose of the Blue one - is this because it recognises the object while it is learning ? Why are both learning and recognize both on at the same time ? 

Once it has stopped learning, I then turn off Learn Enable and turn off Auto Save. Is this the right thing order to do the disable, or should I turn off Auto Save first, then Learn Enable - or doesn't it matter which is done first ? 

Once the traiing is complete is it persisted, ie is it volatile - it looks like it saves it across power cycling. If thats the case, whats the pupose of the Export to SD ? And what exactly gets exported to the SD card when I click on this ?

2023-07-23 18:52:25

It seems like you are using the "Husky Lens" for object tracking, and you have several questions regarding its functionality. While I don't have specific knowledge of the "Husky Lens" product, I can provide some general insights based on the information you provided.

1. Learn Enable and Auto Save:  - Learn Enable: This option likely enables the learning/training mode, allowing the device to capture and store information about the object you want to track.  - Auto Save: When enabled, it probably automatically saves the learned information during the learning process.

You would typically want both Learn Enable and Auto Save to be on while you are in the process of teaching the device to track an object. If Learn Enable is on and Auto Save is off, it might learn but not save the learned information, and vice versa. Therefore, it's best to have both options on during the learning phase.

2. Stopping the Learning Process:  - It's likely that the Husky Lens stops displaying the Yellow Box when it has learned enough information about the object and is ready to track it. Releasing the training button at this point might signify the completion of the learning process.

3. Yellow Rectangle and Blue Rectangle:  - The Yellow Rectangle is likely the visual indicator for the object being tracked during the learning process.  - The Blue Rectangle may represent the recognized object. Even during the learning phase, the device might attempt to recognize the object to ensure that it's the correct one.

4. Disabling Learn Enable and Auto Save:  - After completing the learning process, you can turn off Learn Enable and Auto Save. The order in which you do this might not matter, but it's generally safer to turn off the automatic saving (Auto Save) before disabling the learning mode (Learn Enable).

5. Persistence of Training:  - If the training data is persisted across power cycling, it means the learned information is saved even when the device is turned off and on again. This ensures that the tracking information is not lost between sessions.

6. Export to SD Card:  - The "Export to SD" option might be for manually backing up the learned information to an external storage device (SD card). This backup could be useful if you want to transfer the learned data to another device or as a precaution in case of data loss.

It's important to refer to the specific documentation or user manual of the "Husky Lens" to get precise and accurate information about its features and functionalities, as my responses are based on general knowledge of object tracking systems. Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines for the best results and user experience.

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini