Bluno General Arduino

Bluno M0 USBSerial port - what is it for and how to use it

userHead jason 2018-01-13 10:54:35 1809 Views1 Replies
I am trying to figure out how to use the second usb port on the board which they call the USBSerial port on the wiki. It would be great to know how to use it for debugging and also how to use it as a USB device or as a USBhost such as with other leonardo and M0 boards. In my device manager the two ports are shown but they are both listed as USB Serial Device and not as Bluno M0 as shown on the wiki under the driver installation instructions. Basically I am trying to understand item #8 on the product wiki
8. USB Serial Port USB Power; USB Serial Port(called USBSerial in code)
I am trying to figure out how to call USBSerial in the code and use the second USB port you have on this board but nothing has worked so far.
2018-01-15 12:24:49 The second usb port works great and just needs to be called as USBSerial and used with typical serial arguments it can echo all Serial or Serial2 communication and it works great to debug without the need for any additional hardware. I now get how to use it. I am still looking for info on if this port can be used as a usb host and if so how or if it can be used as a usb object such as a mouse or keyboard. userHeadPic jason