ArduinoGeneral

Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor Plugin Issue

userHead Account cancelled 2018-08-07 23:50:28 2252 Views0 Replies
Hi, I have purchased the sensor listed in the title and have found that the wires that go to specific digital or analog ports on the arduino are all grouped together in sets of 3 by whether it corresponds with the EC meter or the plugable terminal.

I noticed that there are pins in sets of three on the arduino itself (I have the same model as the diagram) and I was wondering if those are the intended plugin location for the set of three wires. That doesn't make sense considering some coming from the terminal correspond to both digital and analog output but for all I know it might just recognize them and route them accordingly. The sets do fit in the pins and I've tried all of the ports in every combination possible between the two sets of wires to no success.

I was also wondering if there was any way to break apart or separate the wires from the binding they are in currently. It doesn't mention it on the website or in the schematic but it would make more sense if they did based on the layout of the diagram. Any help I receive is greatly appreciated, thank you!