General

Please update DF0265 I/O Expansion Shield V7.1 Docs

userHead Account cancelled 2018-08-08 15:14:40 10023 Views1 Replies
I hve just purchased the above captioned shield. I am looking for its documentation. I find that SKU DF0265 refers to two products, the V7 board and the V7.1 board. When I find DF0265 V7.1 and go to the Wiki, I find the illustrations are for the V7 board. My board does not have an internet connection. Please either retire the V7 board or create a new SKU for the V7.1 board and make its docs relevant.
Thanks.
2019-03-17 14:26:34 Please also publish board overlay for V7.1, with schematic legends. Schematic refers to (eg)"J8", "J9", "J10"; whereas PCB has "D", "VCC", "GND". There is no straightforward way to connect the 2 sets of legends, so that I can easily know what is supposed to connect where within the expansion shield.
Even to break up the schematic into, say, digital, analog, Arduino, other I/O pins would help.
Simple, easy to grasp is good. I want to be assembling and programming, not studying the schematic trying to work out what it means, and how it relates to the board.
Also, the docs for Expansion Shield v5 seem to have beeen removed, so can't check whether they had useful info.
Nice product, but the documentation lets it down.
userHeadPic reid.john