General

API documentation for the DFRobot_RGBMatrix and Adafruit_GFX libraies

userHead jentronicseng 2019-02-13 05:16:24 4348 Views4 Replies
All;

Can anyone point me to where the documentation exists for the DFRobot_RGBMatrix and Adafruit_GFX libraries that can be used with the 64x64 RGB LED panels? I have searched with no luck.

Hope to hear back soon?

Thanks, Jeff
2021-09-01 19:22:17 I got two 64x64 size DFRobot LED Matrix panels burned up on only 5VDC. I downloaded the library here: github.com/DFRobot/DFRobot_RGBMatrix for my custom writing company assignment online. userHeadPic che.utexas
2021-06-01 18:56:21 Dude, have you found any documentation on that?! I need them right now, and I have been browsing the internet in and out and I did not find anything useful actually. The idea is that I am having the same issue that you had back in the day, I can receive characters but they are garbled and I do not understand how to use this freaking code. The only useful piece of documentation that I found was on https://clickhelp.com/online-software-d ... xt-search/ however that is not enough. userHeadPic borisking5mxap
2019-02-16 03:42:37 I now have the libraries working thank you. Has anyone successfully added a serial receiver to a sketch using the DFRobot_RGMmatrix library? I can receive characters but they are garbled. Same code works if I dont call the matrix.begin();

So I am thinking I have a interrupt problem or that the DFRobot_RGMmatrix is gobbling up all the CPU time. Thoughts?
userHeadPic jentronicseng
2019-02-13 09:54:29 The libraries used in 64x64 RGB LED panels are the libraries Adafruit-GFX-Library. RGB-matrix-Panel. userHeadPic robert.chen