Bluno General Arduino

Bluno and BLE Link Communication

userHead saahil96 2019-07-24 05:02:14 9196 Views4 Replies
Hi,

I am working on a project where I want to connect BLE Link or some bluetooth module to my arduino leonardo and have a Bluno communicate data to it. While, I have seen online that it is possible to make them communicate, I have not been able to find anything that helps me do so.

Please let me know how to make them communicate and what other alternatives I have to make the Bluno send data to arduino.

Thanks!
2019-12-30 22:46:27
saahil96 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:06 am
Hi,

So just to clarify, the same way that it is written in the BLUNO wiki to use BLUNO as CENTRAL and the BLE LINK as peripheral, and then just writing serially in one and reading from the other should work?

Hello, basically i have a similar problem:
Wan't to use BLE-LInk as central to communcate with peripherals.
I think the example would be usefull, but can' find it .
Can you send me a link ?

Thanks in advance
userHeadPic marc.rupprath
2019-07-25 09:06:17 Hi,

So just to clarify, the same way that it is written in the BLUNO wiki to use BLUNO as CENTRAL and the BLE LINK as peripheral, and then just writing serially in one and reading from the other should work?

Also, is there a way to write AT commands via code? Like if I write Serial.write(AT_FSM); would this work?

Please forgive my constant questioning but this is my first time using AT commands and BLUNO and BLE LINK.

Thanks a ton!
:D
userHeadPic saahil96