ArduinoGeneral

Conductivity probe not entering calibration mode

userHead douglas.t.young 2019-09-18 11:05:25 7903 Views19 Replies
I cannot get my (k=1) conductivity sensor to enter the calibration mode. Nothing happens when I put into "ENTER" or "enter" into the serial monitor (without the quotes" "). The monitor does not respond to any entered commands in the serial monitor. Any suggestions welcome.
2019-11-28 23:58:50 my probe is entering calibration, i can set it and save and exit. it will display + or- 3 ppm of what i set it to. but if i put it in another solution with a different ppm value i see no difference. userHeadPic brad_a.t
2019-11-28 23:58:50 my probe is entering calibration, i can set it and save and exit. it will display + or- 3 ppm of what i set it to. but if i put it in another solution with a different ppm value i see no difference. userHeadPic brad_a.t
2019-11-04 11:11:30 @iaglanda07
>>>Confirm Failed,Try Again<<< means that the calibration value is too different from the actual value, resulting in a failure to calibrate. Usually the value entered is not reasonable, or the probe is abnormal.
In addition, please note that in general, the calibration value is suitable between 1/2 and 2/3 of the measurement range.
This measurement range of this TDS sensor is 0~1000ppm, so the calibration value you used(that is, cal:5) is not suitable. It is too small.
You could use a large value to try again, like 707 ppm is better.
userHeadPic Youyou
2019-11-04 11:11:30 @iaglanda07
>>>Confirm Failed,Try Again<<< means that the calibration value is too different from the actual value, resulting in a failure to calibrate. Usually the value entered is not reasonable, or the probe is abnormal.
In addition, please note that in general, the calibration value is suitable between 1/2 and 2/3 of the measurement range.
This measurement range of this TDS sensor is 0~1000ppm, so the calibration value you used(that is, cal:5) is not suitable. It is too small.
You could use a large value to try again, like 707 ppm is better.
userHeadPic Youyou
2019-11-02 02:24:09 HI, i have got my SEN0244, and i´m trying to calibrate it using the advanced tutorial and the library on an Arduino Uno REV 3 with Arduinos IDE 1.8.8. I´m trying to calibrate but, when i put the command "cal: 5" only appears at the serial monitor the following message

">>>Confirm Failed,Try Again<<<"

I have cleared the EEPROM but it still doing the same :( then, i have tried to put de command "calec:5 " but it still appearing the same answer, please help me. In addition. the "enter" command and the "exit" command seems to works well, cause the serial monitor response at them
userHeadPic iaglanda07
2019-11-02 02:24:09 HI, i have got my SEN0244, and i´m trying to calibrate it using the advanced tutorial and the library on an Arduino Uno REV 3 with Arduinos IDE 1.8.8. I´m trying to calibrate but, when i put the command "cal: 5" only appears at the serial monitor the following message

">>>Confirm Failed,Try Again<<<"

I have cleared the EEPROM but it still doing the same :( then, i have tried to put de command "calec:5 " but it still appearing the same answer, please help me. In addition. the "enter" command and the "exit" command seems to works well, cause the serial monitor response at them
userHeadPic iaglanda07
2019-10-04 15:50:35 The correct commands has been shown as below:
ENTEREC -> enter into the calibration mode;
CALEC -> calibrate with one point when in the calibration mode;
EXITEC -> exit from the calibration mode;
userHeadPic Youyou
2019-10-04 15:50:35 The correct commands has been shown as below:
ENTEREC -> enter into the calibration mode;
CALEC -> calibrate with one point when in the calibration mode;
EXITEC -> exit from the calibration mode;
userHeadPic Youyou
2019-10-01 18:49:39
nana.wang wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:56 am
Hi thanks for your support.
We are checking it and will feed you back as soon as possible.
Any more info on this?
userHeadPic loooljoe
2019-10-01 18:49:39
nana.wang wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:56 am
Hi thanks for your support.
We are checking it and will feed you back as soon as possible.
Any more info on this?
userHeadPic loooljoe
2019-09-26 19:07:27 I have the same issue, I enter in "ENTER" in the serial monitor and nothing happens. userHeadPic loooljoe
2019-09-26 19:07:27 I have the same issue, I enter in "ENTER" in the serial monitor and nothing happens. userHeadPic loooljoe
2019-09-18 11:05:25 I cannot get my (k=1) conductivity sensor to enter the calibration mode. Nothing happens when I put into "ENTER" or "enter" into the serial monitor (without the quotes" "). The monitor does not respond to any entered commands in the serial monitor. Any suggestions welcome. userHeadPic douglas.t.young