ArduinoGeneral

Connecting a SIM7600CE 4G shield to an Arduino Nano Every

userHead bryce 2020-07-10 23:45:31 1686 Views6 Replies
I have a nano every that I am using to build a prototype, and a 4G shield from DFRobot (https://wiki.dfrobot.com/SIM7600CE-T_4G ... KU_TEL0124). The official documentation states that it is compatible with the Arduino Uno as well as the Arduino Mega, but I figured that it would be a matter of simply connecting the corresponding pins to the nano every, but I seem to be having issue with getting it to communicate with the Arduino every. I am not entirely sure what the issue is, but I thought maybe someone here could give me some advice. Right now when I connect the board I receive output like so...

YB[H⸮
⸮,I⸮%fH⸮
⸮i
ɭH⸮
XAɭH⸮
2020-07-16 07:37:15 Thanks a ton for the reply! I will be playing with this again Friday, so I may have more questions come up after I play with the board with your advice in mind. In the time being, do you maybe know of anyway that I could potentially transform the byte values into what they are supposed to be? What I am getting is unreadable, but it still seems to be constant, so maybe there is a bit of math that I can apply that will give me the right values? Any thoughts on that? userHeadPic bryce
2020-07-11 00:43:15 When I run it through jumpers 0 and 1, I get the following output

D$E⸮5
D4
⸮%9⸮⸮JJ1⸮5
D4⸮50bŕu
D%=9JD⸮H⸮⸮D⸮⸮⸮
H⸮⸮d⸮⸮u
H⸮⸮D⸮⸮⸮
H⸮\D⸮⸮⸮
H⸮⸮D⸮⸮⸮
H⸮⸮D⸮⸮⸮
userHeadPic bryce
2020-07-11 00:04:53 When I enter the basic AT command I get this as a response.

@R
userHeadPic bryce