RoboticsGeneral

How to define Encoder A and B on raspberry pi using HAT

userHead nodochau 2021-09-03 01:48:25 1603 Views3 Replies
Hello,
I have a DC motor with encoder. I follow the instruction and was able to make the motor run and printed out the encoder speed (rpm). I want to know the position of my motor by reading the pulse and count it. How can I define the A and B (those are connected to E1A and E1B on the HAT of the encoder) with raspberry pi.

Thanks
2022-02-27 23:51:02 Different online writing services provide different numbers which are why emphasis must be on an authentic and reliable source. One must seek guidance from the elders or the teachers who have a better knowledge about it userHeadPic vorcy1942
2021-11-18 21:34:07 Well there are many purposes behind anything to be super hit! Either the heading is astonishing for the music or the cast and students can check ukessays.com review to find out quality work. I think these will be purposes behind BILLY FURRY to be super hit! What do you individuals think? userHeadPic yomari8254
2021-10-20 17:49:04 It was a challenging quest for me to find a trustworthy academic writing company online until I discovered Scamfighter. Since then, I always check their reviews when the need appears. I’m sure all the pros and cons of every website will be revealed for me there. userHeadPic ronblade061