ArduinoGeneral

Arduino Leonardo 2WD miniQ Simulink/Mathlab problem

userHead leroyroberts 2017-10-26 05:41:49 3780 Views2 Replies
We purchased twenty-four of the 2WD miniQ DFrobots to program in Simulink. When I try to set up the Mathlab support package for Arduino, I always get a problem in that it won't connect to the robot. I also have a problem when I tried to download a program on to the robot via Simulink. When I try to download the program it states: that the port that the robot is plugged into is not available. When I try different ports I get the same result. Can anyone please help me?
2017-11-16 16:47:16 Is the ports in device manager detected that Leonardo is connected? and you have to wait a few seconds to see if the port is lost from the device manager userHeadPic robert.chen
2017-11-09 06:28:50 We purchased twenty-four of the 2WD miniQ DFrobots to program in Simulink. When I try to set up the Mathlab support package for Arduino, I always get a problem in that it won't connect to the robot. I also have a problem when I tried to download a program on to the robot via Simulink. When I try to download the program it states: that the port that the robot is plugged into is not available. When I try different ports I get the same result. Can anyone please help me? userHeadPic leroyroberts