General Raspberry Pi

Use opencv C++ on raspberry pi 2

userHead ReyesHatrinak 2022-12-21 14:29:42 195 Views1 Replies

I am successfully running opencv python code on raspberry pi 2 (raspbian). Now I want to try to compile opencv C++ code on raspberry pi 2 by using this command:

g++ -std=c++0x test_colour_tracking_1.cpp -otest_colour

The C++ coding as below.

#include <iostream> #include <opencv2/opencv.hpp> #include <opencv2/highgui/highgui.hpp> #include <opencv2/imgproc/imgproc.hpp> using namespace cv; using namespace std; int main(int argc, char** argv) {    VideoCapture cap(0); //capture the video from web cam    if ( !cap.isOpened() )  // if not success, exit program    {         cout << "Cannot open the web cam" << endl;         return -1;    }    while (true)    {        Mat imgOriginal;            bool bSuccess = cap.read(imgOriginal); // read a new frame from video        if (!bSuccess) //if not success, break loop        {             cout << "Cannot read a frame from video stream" << endl;             break;        }    imshow("image",imgOriginal);    }    return 0; }

But it show error as below.

/tmp/ccHcCqSm.o: In function `main': test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x70): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::VideoCapture(int)' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::isOpened() const' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0xd8): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::read(cv::Mat&)' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x150): undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x164): undefined reference to `cv::imshow(std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, cv::_InputArray const&)' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x1a4): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::~VideoCapture()' test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text+0x1f0): undefined reference to `cv::VideoCapture::~VideoCapture()' /tmp/ccHcCqSm.o: In function `cv::Mat::~Mat()': test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text._ZN2cv3MatD2Ev[_ZN2cv3MatD5Ev]+0x3c): undefined reference to `cv::fastFree(void*)' /tmp/ccHcCqSm.o: In function `cv::Mat::release()': test_colour_tracking_1.cpp:(.text._ZN2cv3Mat7releaseEv[cv::Mat::release()]+0x58): undefined reference to `cv::Mat::deallocate()' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

And I want to ask how to check frame rate per second?

2023-02-21 11:36:22

Hi

I suggest that you can go to the form of raspberry pi and see whether you could find some answer.

https://forums.raspberrypi.com/search.php?keywords=frame+rate++setting

Hope it can help.

userHeadPic NeloKin