General Telematics

Locating a device by the MEID

userHead wanij.kesv 2023-02-24 00:12:54 501 Views2 Replies

I already know what you are thinking. Here is another crazy stalker trying to find their ex-partner.

No. Actually not the case.

I'm seeking legitimate advice on how to locate a non-phone cellular device.
My vehicle was stolen recently and Lexus has told me that I can't track the vehicle because I'm not enrolled in their service. Well great. I have spent hours talking to them trying to find solutions. I have called dealerships. I have even reached out to some very backdoor knowledgeable people. All turn out to be a bust. But the best piece of information I received was the MEID number for the cellular transceiver in the vehicle. The device is made by Denso, and is a qualcomm 3G CDMA. I would assume that the device can be triangulated .

It's difficult to find a legitimate service for a legitimate reason. most search results are flooded with the bullshit services claiming they can...im not a dumb dumb but don't know where else to turn.

please no obvious possible solution replies like "have you tried calling a dealership" because yes i ave thought of that and no they don't do that. So please...no "did you restart your modem" answers.

much appreciated. any assistance that leads ti the recovery of my vehicle successfully will be rewarded.

2023-03-01 14:41:22

Sorry to hear about your loss. it's difficult to locate a non-phone cellular device. Maybe  Contact your local law enforcement agency and provide them with the MEID number for the cellular transceiver in your vehicle. They may be able to work with the cellular network provider to track the device.

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini