Troubleshooting

SKU:TEL0148 dont generate CONFIG.TXT

userHead Asier.Iglesias 2023-07-11 17:08:11 214 Views2 Replies

Good I have the Fermion: Serial Data Logger for Arduino, the problem is that when I start it (either with an external source, with the arduino or with usb) I do not generate the CONFIG.TXT file, and that the card is formatted in fat32, any suggestions or help please? because without generating that .txt file I can not start saving data.

2023-07-18 15:00:23

Hi!

Please be careful not to supply power to the USB and IO of the module at the same time. 

When the VCC and GND of the module are connected to the 3.3V/5V DC power supply of the Arduino, keep it for more than 2 seconds, and then the SD light of the module will flash once, which means that the module automatically generates the CONFIG.TXT file.

userHeadPic jenna
2023-07-17 10:56:40

If you are using the Fermion Serial Data Logger for Arduino and it is not generating the CONFIG.TXT file, there could be a few potential reasons for this issue. Here are some suggestions to help you troubleshoot the problem:

Check the wiring: Ensure that the connections between your Arduino and the data logger are correct. Double-check the pin connections and verify that the data logger is properly connected to the Arduino.

Verify power supply: Make sure that the data logger is receiving a stable and sufficient power supply. Check the voltage and current requirements of the data logger and ensure that it is within the specified range.  

roller baller

userHeadPic Thomas.Edison