ArduinoGeneral

Rainbow LED Ring v2

userHead bsidhi 2011-09-17 05:00:04 4619 Views3 Replies
I don't see an existing topic for this product so I thought I'd start one.

I would like to use this product with a sensor that will trigger an interrupt on the MCU. Will I be able to count on interrupt0 or interrupt1 being available? I don't see a schematic for this product and it's not entirely clear from looking at the code --- I don't see a reference to PORTD2 or PORTD3 so I am assuming those pins are not used for this product.

Can you confirm whether I still have use of the two interrupt pins? Thanks!
2011-10-08 11:17:51 Hi Bsidhi,

The RGB_receive1.pde sample code is a basic sample code and it does not take full advantage of all the capabilities of the Ring. Please feel free to modify, tweak, and improve the code. If you like you can post it here and we can include it in the Wiki.

userHeadPic Hector
2011-10-01 15:46:24 I have loaded the code but I suspect there is an error in the RGB_receive1.pde. When I send the sample script "co029901s" all of the LEDs light up blue as they should except D10 lights up red and green all of the time. userHeadPic steadfast
2011-09-19 10:27:08 Hi bsidhi,

I have posted the Schematic for you. You can check it yourself. If you still have questions please let me know.

[URL=http://www.dfrobot.com/image/data/DFR0141/RGB_Ring_V2.pdf] Schematic PDF[/URL]

Hector
userHeadPic Hector