ArduinoGeneral

Orp meter not working anymore

userHead rmanuelroldan 2018-03-31 14:55:01 2248 Views2 Replies
Hello,

I bought in July of 2017 an orp meter and a ph meter that have worked like a charm until some time ago.

The other day I realized that the orp meter is not working anymore. Even the power led in the board is not shining anymore.

What can I do? I can't find anywhere to open a ticket for return or something like that.

Thank you very much in advance.
2018-04-07 17:05:14 Thanks for the reply.

The board is giving no answer at all. Value is always 2000 and voltage is always the maximum.

It seems the board has died, and that fact agrees with the power led not shinning anymore. Is it possible somehow to get only the board without the sensor?

Thank you.
userHeadPic rmanuelroldan
2018-04-04 16:49:40 You can do some test to see if the probe or the adaptor are good. for the adaptor, you can upload the sample code, then give a input voltage which is known(should be -2~2V), then measure the output voltage, the output voltage should be close to the input voltage, for the probe, you can just measure the voltage to see if there is voltage when insert in some liquid.
Because you have use the sensor for over 3 months, we can't give you a return of it.
userHeadPic robert.chen