ArduinoGeneral

Miltiple APC220 RF modules

userHead stratosg 2011-12-01 06:16:42 5176 Views5 Replies
I was wondering if you have more than two of these http://www.dfrobot.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=45&product_id=57 can they all communicate with each other (provided that they have the same settings)? The way I see it is that if an RF broadcast is made by one all the rest should get it. Is this the case? And is there a limit of how many you could have?

Thanks in advance for any answer to (I know) this weird question :)
2012-03-22 11:54:01 Hi Macopon,

The new APC module is not yet ready...I have not heard of anyone testing 3 APC modules in 1 network yet.
userHeadPic Hector
2012-03-22 06:12:50 Hello,
I want to know if there is something new about that module you were describing above. Is it ready or is it going to get ready? I also want to ask if someone has tested three or more apc modules in one network yet.
Thank you in advance.
userHeadPic Macopon
2011-12-02 11:49:49 I'm not sure on the cost. But it will be a module.

userHeadPic Hector
2011-12-01 22:29:39 Hector, thank you for your prompt and helpful reply. I am really interested in that radio. Do you have any idea of cost and if it's going to be a shield or a module?

Thanks again!
userHeadPic stratosg
2011-12-01 11:44:52 In theory this should work, however, since I have not tried to do this myself, I can not guaranty your results. Another possibility is that: if you have 1 Tx and 2 Receivers that one of the receivers might pickup part of the message and the second receiver will pick up the other end of the message. Also, you could only have one Transmitter.

In a few weeks we will have an APC radio which does support multiple nodes networking. Keep an eye out for it. We will post it on our site's front page and tweet about it.

userHeadPic Hector