ArduinoGeneral

Wireless GamePad V2.0 not recognized by Arduino software.

userHead sipuncula 2018-05-13 08:34:51 3756 Views3 Replies
Bought a "Wireless GamePad V2.0". A red led lights up when turned on by battery power, but Arduino does not "see" the GamePad. It does not connect and I cannot send a program to it. I've been very careful to plug the usb cable in properly and have checked that the xbee radios are working. Any ideas as to what the problem is?
2018-05-14 15:37:50 First, make sure the connection of the cable is right(DO NOT inverse the plug, or the module would burned), then what if you don't connect the xbee module and open the device monitor to check if there is the port. userHeadPic robert.chen
2018-05-14 05:05:33 Going back to an easier to use previous design... I can't be guessing as to the issue here... losing time. Will give it a new bootloader at some point and see if that helps... have a second GamePad coming... if that doesn't work then it's thumbs down on either the product or the documentation. userHeadPic sipuncula
2018-05-13 10:01:22 Now using a usb cable that is for data transfer not just power... the GamePad turns on but is still not detected by Arduino... i.e. no port. userHeadPic sipuncula