LattePandaGeneral

Touchscreen orthogonal orientation removing

userHead Account cancelled 2018-05-15 17:21:06 2796 Views0 Replies

[offtopic]Hi, dear community members. My name is Alexander Naumov, i am engineer-researcher of Scientific and technological center of Unique Instrumentation, RAS. Recently I've got a problem with my Lattepanda. [/offtopic]

Exact problem:
My 10.1'' USB touchscreen is exactly orthogonal to 10.1'' monitor orientation (so the screen is on landscape mode and the touchpanel is in portrait mode).
Problem description: 
Firstly, I've got 10.1 inch Display (non HDMI, but eDP, Lattepanda's own) and have updated BIOS to special version (landscape portrait logo) 
https://github.com/LattePandaTeam/Latte ... ogo%20.zip 
Secondly, I've connected 10.1 inch touchscreen to Lattepanda and installed drivers (Goodix touchscreen driver) for it. But here is the problem! Orientation of the screen is horizontal, and an orientation of the touchscreen is portrait. So, they are orthogonal (rotated on 90 degrees)*. And MORE OVER, if I rotate screen from landscape to portrait orientation, touchscreen rotates too, and they are still orthogonal. 

* - If I move my finger from right to left boundary on touchscreen, the cursor moves from top to bottom boundary of the screen.

Technical facts:
1) My Lattepanda is 4GB RAM/64GB eMMC. 
2) There is no problem if only HDMI Display connected (I've got both a HDMI and non-HDMI dispays) and image "Show only on 2nd display" is ON. 
3) There is a same problem, if only HDMI Display connected and image "Duplicate this displays" is ON.
3) There is a same problem, if only eDP Display connected and image "Show only on 1st display" is ON.

What I've done to solve the problem. 
0) Updated Windows;
1) Tryid both the lanscape logo and portrait logo BIOS'es. As far as i saw, ones differs the logo orientation only;
2) Tryid another version of touch drivers. Tryid another TouchSetting.gt file ( simply found in Internet, I've no idea for right configuration of this file). 
Found an additional problem: undersettings "x2x" , "y2y" and "x2y" (in TouchSettings.gt) , which, as far as I can see, were able to solve my problem, is not working with both HDMI and Lattepanda's eDP displays. Moreover, it is not working at all, including another computers.
3) Tryid standart Win10 calibration tool. No results. Worst method, because it's converts the strange orientation to broken-orientation (cursor jumps and runs, and there is no proper work). Moreover, if I try to calibrate my display is landscape mode, it turns it to portrait mode! May be some DEFAULT screen orientation is exists?
4) Tryid Improved method of standart Win10 calibration. 
Something like this: https://superuser.com/questions/1075350 ... e-switches
The "maximum" result: vertical inversion of touchscreen. But it still rotated. 
5) Looked through the bios to change DEFAULT screen orientation. No luck to find it there. 
6) Looked through register (WIN+R -> regedit) and turned off an auto-rotation. Actually, if I try to calibrate in landscape screen orientation, it turns it to Portrait again. 
7) Reinstalled Windows. Installed all the drivers of Lattepanda without internet connection (so the computer have no way to install another drivers). 

I suppose the problem is in lattepanda's BIOS 10.1'' displays speciall update. It's strongly need landscape orientation to be default. But now the default orientation it portrait.

I've no idea to perform now. Please, help me. 

P.S.: Some (non-mine) video with similiar problem to illustrate all these. 
(From 1:24) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PSspIiLfAI