LattePandaGeneral

Alpha won't turn on - ATTENTION - technical support team

userHead dave 2019-07-04 15:25:20 5339 Views5 Replies
I finally bought the Titan case for my LattePanda Alpha and was excited to use it. I installed the case and tested it out. Everything worked fine.

One day later (today, July 4, 2019) the Alpha does not turn on.

At first, I the red led lit up and the blue one was blinking, but it would not boot.

I thought the power supply might be bad, so i tried another power supply with a different USB-C cable. There were no led lights at all.

Going back to the original power supply, it did boot one time only.

After that, there is now no red led light and no blue led light.

I don't think it is the power supply. I think it *might* be the USB-C connector, but I am not sure.

Technical support team, what should I do? Do I return this to you to check? Please advise. Order ID: #151249

Thank you!
2019-07-08 11:38:48 I think you should ask the supplier to repair or replace one userHeadPic Cain.Zhang
2019-07-05 20:17:12 Yes, but actually, the blue light (and the red light) do not appear most of the time. There is no light.

I want RMA my Latte Panda. How do I do that?
userHeadPic dave
2019-07-05 14:44:11 after the blue light blink, are you press the power buttom until the blue led keep light on? userHeadPic Cain.Zhang
2019-07-05 13:27:30 Hi, I ordered a brand new 45W PC and it has the same problems. The red light comes on, the blue light blinks, but no boot. Then a few minutes later, even the red light does not even turn on.

I believe this is a problem with the USB-C female port on the board.

I would like to RMA this latte panda. Can somebody from dfrobot tell me the process for this?

Thank you
userHeadPic dave
2019-07-04 16:46:56 You need to check you USB-C adaptor supplies 45w see here http://docs.lattepanda.com/content/alph ... /powering/ userHeadPic jason