ArduinoGeneral

Robot Configuration Error Handler

userHead Account cancelled 2019-09-28 09:30:05 1172 Views1 Replies
Hello,

I am sending the robot arbitrary target data via Sockets and TCP/IP. I am wanting to validate 2000+ targets quickly. Basically, I send it the target data, and it runs through a quick check to check if the target is a valid target or not (checks target out of reach, joint limitations, etc.). The robot then sends back a message saying that the target is valid. I can do this quite quickly, however, since the target data is arbitrary, I have no way to know of the axes configuration is valid or not. Does anyone know if there is an Axis Configuration error handler or some way that I can check if the configuration data is valid or not, before I try to move to that target?

Thanks for any help,
Zin.
2020-12-18 18:26:39 Hi! Please, be very specific concerning the changes you would like, in order for your writer can fulfill your expectations. Our top online agency knows all the newest writing styles and is able of formatting your assignments based on the manner that you need to. You can visit our super online https://godofessays.com/ company and order papers online, and will see how fast we can do your stuff!!! userHeadPic bojo2112jon