ArduinoGeneral

How to use arduino to get values for games?

userHead Account cancelled 2021-12-13 15:04:18 750 Views2 Replies
I want to make a device that would get specific values from games (let's say when a flashbang goes off) and connect it to an Arduino so that I can program a specific action (such as an RGB to light up) to execute. Pls help, beginner here.
2023-05-18 16:28:57

I think you will need to use an ESP8266/Esp32. The esp will integrate with an API and fetch the score.

userHeadPic bidrohini.bidrohini
2023-05-18 00:41:09

Hey there! It sounds like you have an exciting project in mind. Creating a device to extract specific values from games and connect it to an Arduino is definitely doable. To get started, you'll need a way to capture the game data, which could involve reading the game's memory or using an external program to extract relevant information.

Once you have the game data, you can send it to the Arduino using a communication protocol like serial communication or even wireless methods like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. The Arduino can then interpret the data and perform the desired action, such as controlling an RGB light.

As a beginner, it's important to break down your project into smaller steps and learn the necessary skills along the way. Familiarize yourself with Arduino programming and electronics, as well as how to interface with external devices. Additionally, learning about game data extraction techniques and understanding the specific game you're targeting will be helpful.

userHeadPic fertooos